Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catch up...

Well not much has been going on. Kyle and I are still not in our house (it's been over 2 months now, and is doing my head in). Oh well, good things come to those who wait hey.

I'm about to make the final touches to Chris's CJ for Young Scrap Birds. Oh have to finish the handmade red embellishments also!!! eek!!!

I went shopping over the weekend, the bf took me to a couple of scrap shops I didn't know existed and I brought stacks!!! Oh plus yesterday I visited the Kaisercraft outlet in Adelaide and spent big there too. Ohhhh... and Kyles mum gave me a whole lot of stuff she won on ebay, so it's been like xmas day lately! hehe

Welp! The scrapping isn't gonna get done its self, so off I go! Will post pics soon.

XX

2 comments:

  1. OMG I think if I walked into the Kaiser outlet I'd never leave again lol

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there you!!

    Wish we had kaiser outlet in sydney - dam kaiser LOL

    ReplyDelete