Saturday, November 28, 2009

Swaps

Are sooo much fun. I'm doing 2 different swaps at the moment for YSB, one is a circle journal, and I am having soo much fun doing this! Already looking forward to the next one! Here is this months journal, '5 Things you can't live without'. Mine are Travel, beach, Family, Kyle and Bailey.



I've also done a few others, Lanas Disney Soundtrack (ie your favourite Disney song)- For this I chose Phil Collins 'You'll be in my heart' from the Movie Tarzan. I had sooo much fun doing this one. I think it's my favourite of them all so far!


And my own, 'Love of your life'...


I lost my picture of Raches 'Disney Fairy Tale', I'll add this when I get it emailed to me.

But another swap I'm involved in is Handmade embellishments swap, and this months theme is 'red'


Well, I'm just about to go and make a start on my Kaiser Christmas tree, so Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love swaps too! We just had a red theme at SBT50! I made a mushroom! I love your blog! Your work is really cool. I also learned something - I didn't know that the Phil Collins song "you'll be in my heart" was from Tarzan! I love Disney movies (my fave is Beauty and the Beast) but I love them all. Shockingly though, I haven't seen Tarzan yet! I must see it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete